How does this work?
You can add your garage sale here. If you are not logged in you will need to provide an email address. You will receive a link that allows you to change your garage sale or reactivate it at a later date.
People can search the garage sales by item. They can then create and print a map of those they decide they want to go to along with descriptions of each sale.
- Enter an email address or log in.
- Enter a password: Enter a password to login with this email address. This will allow you to manage your garage sales and other content you add using this email address.
- Confirm password:Type in the same password as above (this is case sensitive)
- Title: Create a short descriptive title for your sale. This will appear as the headline whenever the sale is displayed.
- Sale Start Date: The first day of your sale.
- Sale End Date: The last continuous day of your sale. We do not offer the ability to create discontinuous dates.
- Sale Times: Include the times the sale will be active. You can list different times for different days if you want.
- Sale Description: Describe your sale more fully than the title. You can also include things like special directions and descriptions of specific items on sale.
- Sale Items: List specific items you have for sale, separated by a comma. You don't need to list everything. Because these will be used to sort sales, you should use generic terms here. If you want to provide a detailed description of an item do that in the Sale Description.
- Sale Location: Provide a full address here so that we can map your sale. The location will be previewed on the map.
- Active or Inactive: allows you to create a sale and not have it displayed while still saving all the information. This means you can go back later and change the dates for a future sale without having to reenter all the information.
- Captcha: If you are not logged in, you will need to enter a "captcha" which is designed to avoid mechanized spam.
- Save: Once you save the ad you will receive a link at the email address you provided (or you registered with) which will allow you to make changes and reactivate the ad in the future. You can also log in and you will find a link to edit the ad on you MyHome page.